- Available 24/7 for emergency service
- Same-day repairs on all makes/models
- Background checks for all technicians
On this page
Looking for a heat pump repair? You've come to the right place.
If your heat pump is on the fritz and you need service fast, give Mark Air a call. Our fleet of fully-stocked trucks is one of the largest in Fayetteville, which means we can have a technician at your home as early as today or tomorrow. Plus, with 99% of repairs completed in a single visit, you won't have to worry about scheduling another repair later on, because we'll have it fixed right the first time. Mark Air has been trusted by Fayetteville for heat pump repairs for over 30 years, and has hundreds of 5-star reviews to prove it. Call us today and see why everybody loves Mark Air.
How much does a heat pump repair cost in Fayetteville?
- Low $300
- Our Average $700
- High $1,500
What price factors affect the cost of my heat pump repair?
The cost of a heat pump repair varies depending on a number of price factors. What you'll pay for a repair often comes down to a few important questions, such as:
- Do you require replacement parts? Your heat pump won't always require a replacement part (or parts) to resolve the issue. And even when a part is required, you may still be on the lower end of the cost curve if it's a simple replacement such as an air filter or capacitor. The same can't be said for replacing something like a compressor. But you rarely have to worry about that unless your system is 10+ years old.
- Is your heat pump still under warranty? A heat pump that's under a part warranty or labor warranty protects you from paying out of pocket for a portion (or all!) of the repair. If you're not sure if your heat pump is protected, call Mark-Air. We'd be happy to check on that for you.
- Is your contractor giving you repair options? The price you pay for your repair depends on the options you're given. At Mark-Air, we provide multiple repair options to each customer, so they have the final say in what their repair will cost.
Looking for an honest heat pump repair quote? Call Mark Air!
When you receive a quote for a heat pump repair through Mark Air, you can be certain of two things. First, that it's an honest assessment of your repair needs, with no extras and no gimmicks. And second, that it's an upfront quote with no hidden costs or fees. If that sounds good to you, then call or schedule your service online today!Schedule repair diagnostic
Repair or Replace?
Not sure whether to repair or replace your heat pump?
It's not always obvious when a heat pump needs to be replaced. But a few signs can tip you off to a heat pump that's no longer carrying its weight. Here's what to look out for when considering whether to repair or replace your system:
- Your system warranties have expired: Part and labor warranties protect you from paying for some or all of a repair. Part warranties are especially important, because if a critical part breaks down, you won't have to pay for it as long as the warranty is valid. The manufacturer protects the most important (read: expensive) parts for usually about ten years. After that, the cost of repairing a system can skyrocket.
- Your heat pump is over 10 years old: Heat pumps are the work horses of the HVAC world, heating and cooling your home. In other words, they're on pretty much year round, and thus they tend to not last as long as ACs and furnaces. Regular maintenance can go a long way toward extending the life of your system. But after the ten year mark, most heat pumps only get more expensive to keep around.
- Your energy bills are on the rise: If you've seen your energy bills rise consistently year after year, there's a good chance it's your heat pump that's the cause. Older heat pumps become less efficient over time, which means constantly higher energy bills until the system is replaced. Pro tip: make sure you're keeping your system clean and healthy with a spring and fall tune-up!
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|REPAIR:||$300 to $1,500|
|INSTALL:||Starting at $5,000|
Here's how we complete your heat pump repair
First, we'll schedule a convenient time to meet
Mark Air is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, for all your heat pump repair needs. If you have an emergency after hours, we have techs on call to assist you. You can also use the convenient scheduling form on our website to schedule your appointment online.
Next, we'll diagnose the issue and share options
Your tech will arrive in a fully-stocked Mark Air company vehicle with all the tools and parts required to complete the job in one visit. Prior to the repair, we'll perform a thorough system diagnostic, then share our findings with you. We'll never start on a repair without your permission, and our technicians will never suggest a repair you don't need.
We'll then get right to work on your 5-star heat pump repair
Once we've diagnosed the issue and received your consent to start the repair, we'll get right to work! Most heat pump repairs take just an hour and a half to complete, so we'll be out of your hair in no time. As a reminder, we repair all brands and models of heat pump, so you can rest assured we have the tools and parts to fix your system, too.
Lastly, we'll test our repair and make sure you're satisfied
We'll always test our repair prior to departing, to make sure everything is working as intended. We'll also clean up the area and leave it cleaner than how we found it. If something comes up after your technician leaves, don't worry. Your repair is protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee as well as some of the longest labor warranties on repairs in Fayetteville.
Polite, friendly, and awesome to work with...
“Mark Air is amazing. They arrived early, fixed the issue with our heat pump quickly, and was very affordable. The representative was polite, friendly, and awesome to work with. Will definitely call them for any of my ac/heat needs.”—Tina O. | Fayetteville, NC
Proudly Serving Fayetteville and the Surrounding Area
Mark Air is headquartered right here in Fayetteville and provides heating, cooling and air quality service to dozens of towns and counties in North Carolina.
Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer 24/7 emergency service year round.
We service these counties: Cumberland County, Harnett County, Hoke County, Lee County, Robeson County, Sampson County
And these cities and towns:
- Hope Mills
- Lumber Ridge
- Red Springs
- Spring Lake
- St. Pauls
- ...and many more!