- One year of maintenance FREE with install
- Excellent financing options available
- Trane Comfort Specialist certified
On this page
Looking for a heat pump replacement? You've come to the right place.
With over 30 years of heat pump installation experience and hundreds of replacements completed every year, it’s no wonder why homeowners in Fayetteville choose Mark Air for system replacements and estimates. Unlike other contractors who will share system recommendations based solely off your existing system, a Mark Air Installer will perform a thorough load calculation on your home, and only then will they share good, better and best system options with you. Best of all, estimates are always free at Mark Air, so give us a call today!
How much does a heat pump replacement cost in Fayetteville?
- Low $5,000
- Our Average $8,000
- High $12,000
What price factors affect the cost of my heat pump installation?
The cost of a heat pump replacement varies depending on a number of price factors. Some of the most important factors include:
- How much do you value system efficiency? An efficient heat pump can help reduce energy bills year round. Higher efficiency is achieved through systems with high SEER scores or with certain add-ons such as variable speed motors. These upgrades add to the system's total upfront cost however, so efficiency must be matched with budget.
- Does your current heat pump meet your heating/cooling needs? If your heat pump never quite heats or cools your whole home, chances are it wasn't sized right to begin with. A Mark Air professional can size your heat pump so it matches your home size perfectly. You'll immediately notice a difference in both comfort and energy bills.
- What kind of protections do you expect from your installer? A heat pump is a major home investment. That's a good reason to hire a contractor who can help you protect that investment. Some protections offered by Mark Air include a 100% satisfaction guarantee, post-installation support, and some of the longest labor warranties in Fayetteville.
Looking for an honest heat pump replacement estimate? Call Mark Air!
When you call Mark Air to schedule an in-home replacement estimate, a few things will always be true. First, the estimate is always free. Second, you won't find a more comprehensive assessment of your home's comfort needs in all of Fayetteville. And third, you'll always receive three or more heat pump options to choose from, in a good, better, best format. If that sounds good to you, then give Mark Air a call and schedule your estimate today!Schedule free estimate
Here's how we complete your heat pump replacement
First, we'll schedule your free in-home estimate
A heat pump is major home investment. That's why Mark Air works hard to give you the most accurate estimates possible. To accomplish this, we'll first schedule your free in-home estimate to identify the exact size of the system you need. To get started, give us a call at (910) 484-6565, or schedule your estimate online.
Next, we'll assess your home and share system options
A Mark Air Comfort Consultant will act as your guide to give you the best system possible for your budget. After we've completed a thorough load-calculation of your home, we'll then sit down with you to discuss system options. We'll always give you good, better and best options to choose from. And we're happy to share additional options and addons such as smart thermostats upon request.
We'll schedule your installation and assist with rebates and financing
One of the benefits of choosing Mark Air as your heat pump installer is that we'll assist you with any rebates offered by energy companies and system manufacturers. We'll also help you set up a financing plan upon request. Lastly, we'll work with you to schedule a time to return and complete your installation!
Finally, we'll install your new system and ensure your satisfaction
The Mark Air installation team will arrive bright and early on your installation date with the goal of completing the project in just one day. The old system will be removed and the new system will be installed with the care and professionalism that our brand is known for. Once complete, we'll thoroughly clean the work site, test the new system, and make sure you're 100% satisfied with your experience with us.
We recommend Mark Air!
“We have recently begun using Mark Air as our HVAC installer and for service of our heat pumps and mini split units. The install of a new heat pump was professionally done. They even inspected and repaired some ductwork to make sure our new system was running at max efficiency. The office has also been great to work with and helped us with rebates on the heat pump install. We recommend Mark Air!”—Keith M. | Fayetteville, NC
Proudly Serving Fayetteville and the Surrounding Area
Mark Air is headquartered right here in Fayetteville and provides heating, cooling and air quality service to dozens of towns and counties in North Carolina.
Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer 24/7 emergency service year round.
We service these counties: Cumberland County, Harnett County, Hoke County, Lee County, Robeson County, Sampson County
And these cities and towns:
- Hope Mills
- Lumber Ridge
- Red Springs
- Spring Lake
- St. Pauls
- ...and many more!