- Available 24/7 for emergency service
- Same-day repairs on all makes/models
- Background checks for all technicians
On this page
Looking for a furnace repair? You've come to the right place.
The expert technicians at Mark Air have just one goal: to make your next furnace repair the best one yet. And with thousands of repairs completed every year, those same technicians have to achieve that goal over and over again, rain or shine, no matter how tough the repair. Each furnace repair completed by Mark Air is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. And for those furnace repairs that just can't wait, we're here for you with 24/7 emergency availability. Take some time to read some of our 300+ 5-star reviews, then give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!
How much does a furnace repair cost in Fayetteville?
- Low $300
- Our Average $700
- High $1,500
What price factors affect the cost of my furnace repair?
The cost of a furnace repair varies depending on a number of price factors. What you'll pay for a repair often comes down to a few important questions, such as:
- Do you require replacement parts? When a furnace is causing you trouble, chances are the issue can be handled without replacing any parts. Tripped breakers and quick filter replacements are often all you need. That said, if the system is older, a blower motor or heat exchanger replacement could push your bill to the higher end of the spectrum.
- Is your furnace still under warranty? If your furnace is still under warranty by the manufacturer, or your installer has you protected under a labor warranty, you'll only pay a fraction of the cost of the repair, or sometimes nothing at all. Not sure if you're under warranty still? A Mark Air tech will be happy to help.
- Is your contractor giving you repair options? Repairs often have multiple solutions, and those solutions cost different amounts. A Mark Air tech will give you multiple repair options to help you stay within budget. If you need to defer a major repair for later, we'll do everything we can to assist you with a temporary fix. We also offer financing for repairs if the repair is $700 or more.
Looking for an honest furnace repair quote? Call Mark Air!
When you receive a quote for a furnace repair through Mark Air, you can be certain of two things. First, that it's an honest assessment of your repair needs, with no extras and no gimmicks. And second, that it's an upfront quote with no hidden costs or fees. If that sounds good to you, then call or schedule your service online today!Schedule repair diagnostic
Repair or Replace?
Not sure whether to repair or replace your furnace?
It's not always obvious when a furnace needs to be replaced. But if you know the signs, you may be able to spot a furnace that's barely hanging on (and costing you a fortune to keep around.) Here's what to look out for when considering whether to repair or replace your system:
- Your system warranties have expired: Your system may be protected by a parts warranty, a labor warranty, or both. Parts warranties tend to last longer, which is a good thing considering the most expensive component of a repair bill is almost always the replacement parts.
- Your furnace is over 10 years old: A furnace can go on living well past the ten year mark. We get called out to make repairs on furnaces that are 20+ years old! But as the system ages, it does tend to become less efficient. Eventually the cost of repairing the system, combined with higher energy bills, no longer make sense, and a replacement should be considered.
- Repairs are required every winter: If you're getting sick and tired of your furnace breaking down every winter—sometimes more than once—then it may be time to replace. The same goes for a system that just isn't heating your entire home like it used to.
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|REPAIR:||$300 to $1,500+|
|INSTALL:||Starting at $3,000|
Here's how we complete your furnace repair
First, we'll schedule a convenient time to meet
Mark Air is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, for all your furnace repair needs. If you have an emergency after hours, we have techs on call to assist you. You can also use the convenient scheduling form on our website to schedule your appointment online.
Next, we'll diagnose the issue and share options
Your tech will arrive in a fully-stocked Mark Air company vehicle with all the tools and parts required to complete the job in one visit. Prior to the repair, we'll perform a thorough system diagnostic, then share our findings with you. We'll never start on a repair without your permission, and our technicians will never suggest a repair you don't need.
We'll then get right to work on your 5-star furnace repair
Once we've diagnosed the issue and received your consent to start the repair, we'll get right to work! Most furnace repairs take just an hour and a half to complete, so we'll be out of your hair in no time. As a reminder, we repair all furnace brands and models, so you can rest assured we have the tools and parts to fix your system, too.
Lastly, we'll test our repair and make sure you're satisfied
We'll always test our repair prior to departing, to make sure everything is working as intended. We'll also clean up the area and leave it cleaner than how we found it. If something comes up after your technician leaves, don't worry. Your repair is protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee as well as some of the longest labor warranties on repairs in Fayetteville.
Wonderful, knowledgeable and expedient people...
“My grandparents' heat went out and were referred to Mark Air by a friend. The technician Brandon came out and found the problem: a bad sensor. He didn’t have the part with him, but he found a workaround to get the heat turned back on. He recommended the part still be replaced, and he was here the next day to replace it. Wonderful, knowledgeable and expedient people. Glad they did all they could for my grandparents. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!”—Natasha M. | Fayetteville, NC
Proudly Serving Fayetteville and the Surrounding Area
Mark Air is headquartered right here in Fayetteville and provides heating, cooling and air quality service to dozens of towns and counties in North Carolina.
Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer 24/7 emergency service year round.
We service these counties: Cumberland County, Harnett County, Hoke County, Lee County, Robeson County, Sampson County
And these cities and towns:
- Hope Mills
- Lumber Ridge
- Red Springs
- Spring Lake
- St. Pauls
- ...and many more!