- One year of maintenance FREE with install
- Excellent financing options available
- Trane Comfort Specialist certified
On this page
Looking for a furnace replacement? You've come to the right place.
Hundreds of homeowners choose Mark Air every year for their furnace replacement needs. And we earn the business of every single customer by giving them free installation estimates, better system options by Trane and Goodman, assistance with system rebates, excellent financing options and much, much more. Not convinced? Read some of our 200+ 5-star reviews, then give us a call for your free estimate.
How much does a furnace replacement cost in Fayetteville?
- Low $3,000
- Our Average $4,000
- High $5,000
What price factors affect the cost of my furnace installation?
The cost of a furnace replacement varies depending on a number of price factors. Some of the most important factors include:
- How much do you value system efficiency? If you love saving money on your energy bills, you'll be excited to see some of the more efficient furnace systems offered by Trane and Goodman. These systems can save you quite a bit over their lifetime, but cost more up front to purchase. A Mark-Air comfort specialist can help you find a system that in the sweet spot between efficiency and budget.
- Does your current furnace meet your family's heating needs? If your furnace never quite heated your home the way you wanted it to, chances are it wasn't sized right. A Mark Air professional can size your system so it matches your home size perfectly. You'll immediately notice a difference in both comfort and energy bills.
- What kind of protections do you expect from your installer? A furnace is a big purchase. So it helps when the contractor you choose offers lots of protections, such as a 100% satisfaction guarantee, post-installation support, and strong labor warranties. Mark Air offers all of the above, which is why customers in Fayetteville have trusted us for decades.
Looking for an honest furnace replacement estimate? Call Mark Air!
When you call Mark Air to schedule an in-home replacement estimate, a few things will always be true. First, the estimate is always free. Second, you won't find a more comprehensive assessment of your home's comfort needs in all of Fayetteville. And third, you'll always receive three or more furnace options to choose from, in a good, better, best format. If that sounds good to you, then give Mark Air a call and schedule your estimate today!Schedule free estimate
Here's how we complete your furnace replacement
First, we'll schedule your free in-home estimate
A furnace is major home investment. That's why Mark Air works hard to give you the most accurate estimates possible. To accomplish this, we'll first schedule your free in-home estimate to identify the exact size of the system you need. To get started, give us a call at (910) 484-6565, or schedule your estimate online.
Next, we'll assess your home and share system options
A Mark Air Comfort Consultant will act as your guide to give you the best system possible for your budget. After we've completed a thorough load-calculation of your home, we'll then sit down with you to discuss system options. We'll always give you good, better and best options to choose from. And we're happy to share additional options and addons such as smart thermostats upon request.
We'll schedule your installation and assist with rebates and financing
One of the benefits of choosing Mark Air as your furnace installer is that we'll assist you with any rebates offered by energy companies and system manufacturers. We'll also help you set up a financing plan upon request. Lastly, we'll work with you to schedule a time to return and complete your installation!
Finally, we'll install your new system and ensure your satisfaction
The Mark Air installation team will arrive bright and early on your installation date with the goal of completing the project in just one day. The old system will be removed and the new system will be installed with the care and professionalism that our brand is known for. Once complete, we'll thoroughly clean the work site, test the new system, and make sure you're 100% satisfied with your experience with us.
Workers were courteous and accommodating...
“Mark Air just placed a new unit in our house. Excellent service. Workers were courteous and accommodating to our needs. We have been with Mark Air since we bought the house and they have always been there for when we need them.”—Papo Q. | Fayetteville, NC
Proudly Serving Fayetteville and the Surrounding Area
Mark Air is headquartered right here in Fayetteville and provides heating, cooling and air quality service to dozens of towns and counties in North Carolina.
Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer 24/7 emergency service year round.
We service these counties: Cumberland County, Harnett County, Hoke County, Lee County, Robeson County, Sampson County
And these cities and towns:
- Hope Mills
- Lumber Ridge
- Red Springs
- Spring Lake
- St. Pauls
- ...and many more!