- Available 24/7 for emergency service
- Same-day repairs on all makes/models
- Background checks for all technicians
On this page
Looking for an AC repair? You've come to the right place.
If you're stranded in your home with a broken AC in the middle of a scorching hot summer, you can get the relief you need fast with a single call to Mark Air. Mark Air can have a technician at your home as early as the day you call us, and 99% of all AC repairs are completed in just one visit. We also make repairs on every AC out there—any brand, any model, any age. And for those serious can't-wait HVAC emergencies, we're here for you with 24/7 emergency support. Give us a call today!
How much does an AC repair cost in Fayetteville?
- Low $300
- Our Average $700
- High $1,000
What price factors affect the cost of my AC repair?
The cost of an AC repair varies depending on a number of price factors. What you'll pay for a repair often comes down to a few important questions, such as:
- Do you require replacement parts? Some AC repairs take just minutes to diagnose and repair. You'd be amazed at how often a simple filter replacement is all you need! However, if the part required is more expensive (a fan motor or compressor for example) it can lead to repairs on the more expensive side of the curve.
- Is your AC still under warranty? If your system is protected by a labor warranty, a part warranty, or both, you may pay just a fraction of your total repair bill, or even nothing at all. Not sure if you're warranty is valid? Give Mark-Air a call. We'd be happy to check for you.
- Is your contractor giving you repair options? Most AC issues have multiple fixes. Some of those fixes work better than others, and some are just band-aids to keep your system going for as long as possible. A Mark-Air tech will always share multiple options with you and let you decide what repair and price is right for you.
Looking for an honest AC repair quote? Call Mark Air!
When you receive a quote for an AC repair through Mark Air, you can be certain of two things. First, that it's an honest assessment of your repair needs, with no extras and no gimmicks. And second, that it's an upfront quote with no hidden costs or fees. If that sounds good to you, then call or schedule your service online today!Schedule repair diagnostic
Repair or Replace?
Not sure whether to repair or replace your AC?
It's not always obvious when an AC system needs to be replaced. But there are some signs which point to an AC being ready for retirement. Here's what to look out for when considering whether to repair or replace your system:
- Your system warranties have expired: System warranties, both parts and labor, expire after a few years. But it's the manufacturer warranty you want to pay close attention to, since that prevents you from paying some or even all of the cost of a replacement part.
- Your AC is over 10 years old: Once an AC system hits 10 years old or older, the cost of maintaining it increases. This includes both an increase in repairs and an increase to your energy bills (older systems become less efficient over time).
- Repairs are required every summer: It seems like you're calling out a repair technician once, twice or even three times a year. That gets expensive, and fast! Especially if the parts which need to be replaced are major system components (which can be quite expensive to purchase from the manufacturer.)
- The system uses R 22 Freon: R 22 Freon became illegal to manufacture and import in the U.S. in 2020. If your system uses R 22, the cost of maintaining it will continue to rise exponentially, and replacing the system may be the best bet.
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|Repair:||$300 to $1,000+|
|Install:||Starting at $5,000|
Here's how we complete your AC repair
First, we'll schedule a convenient time to meet
Mark Air is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, for all your AC repair needs. If you have an emergency after hours, we have techs on call to assist you. You can also use the convenient scheduling form on our website to schedule your appointment online.
Next, we'll diagnose the issue and share options
Your tech will arrive in a fully-stocked Mark Air company vehicle with all the tools and parts required to complete the job in one visit. Prior to the repair, we'll perform a thorough system diagnostic, then share our findings with you. We'll never start on a repair without your permission, and our technicians will never suggest a repair you don't need.
We'll then get right to work on your 5-star AC repair
Once we've diagnosed the issue and received your consent to start the repair, we'll get right to work! Most AC repairs take just an hour and a half to complete, so we'll be out of your hair in no time. As a reminder, we repair all AC brands and models, so you can rest assured we have the tools and parts to fix your system, too.
Lastly, we'll test our repair and make sure you're satisfied
We'll always test our repair prior to departing, to make sure everything is working as intended. We'll also clean up the area and leave it cleaner than how we found it. If something comes up after your technician leaves, don't worry. Your repair is protected by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee as well as some of the longest labor warranties on repairs in Fayetteville.
I am so pleased with the work Mark Air did today!
“I am so pleased with the work Mark Air did today! I'd been without A/C for three days and was hoping this wasn't going to be a big job. It turned out one of the motors needed to be replaced. They had one at the shop and one of the bosses brought it out to the house so Antwan and Joey could check the rest of the unit. All 3 men thoroughly and patiently answered any questions I had about what they were doing and the unit itself. Took them less than 20 minutes to get it replaced and the air is back on! Thank you!”—Candace H. | Fayetteville, NC
Proudly Serving Fayetteville and the Surrounding Area
Mark Air is headquartered right here in Fayetteville and provides heating, cooling and air quality service to dozens of towns and counties in North Carolina.
Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer 24/7 emergency service year round.
We service these counties: Cumberland County, Harnett County, Hoke County, Lee County, Robeson County, Sampson County
And these cities and towns:
- Hope Mills
- Lumber Ridge
- Red Springs
- Spring Lake
- St. Pauls
- ...and many more!