- One year of maintenance FREE with install
- Excellent financing options available
- Trane Comfort Specialist certified
On this page
Looking for an AC replacement? You've come to the right place.
An AC replacement doesn't have to be daunting thanks to the experts at Mark Air. We make your experience a simple one from the start with free installation estimates, good-better-best replacement options, and transparent financing services upon request. We'll even take care of all your system rebates! In other words, you don't have to lift a finger. We're here for you from start to finish, and even afterward with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a 1-year install warranty on labor.
How much does an AC replacement cost in Fayetteville?
- Low $5,000
- Our Average $8,000
- High $12,000
What price factors affect the cost of my AC installation?
The cost of an AC replacement varies depending on a number of price factors. Some questions you'll want to ask yourself when looking at new systems include:
- How much do you value system efficiency? An efficient system can save you a lot of money on your energy bills during those summer months. Higher efficiency can be achieved with systems with higher SEER scores or with certain add-ons such as variable speed motors. These upgrades add to the system's total upfront cost however, so efficiency must be matched with budget.
- Does your current AC meet your family's cooling needs? If your current AC can't seem to cool your entire home, or it's endlessly cycling on and off (costing you a fortune in energy bills!), it may be an issue with size. Mark Air can help you find a size that better meets the needs of your home during a free in-home consultation.
- What kind of protections do you expect from your installer? You can find contractors that aren't licensed, aren't insured, and don't have a single review. They'll give you a dirt-cheap installation price on that new AC, but you'll get no guarantees, probably no labor warranty, and no follow-up if something goes wrong. That sounds terrible! Mark Air is licensed, insured and offers excellent warranty and guarantee protections. In other words, it's a no brainer!
Looking for an honest AC replacement estimate? Call Mark Air!
When you call Mark Air to schedule an in-home replacement estimate, a few things will always be true. First, the estimate is always free. Second, you won't find a more comprehensive assessment of your home's comfort needs in all of Fayetteville. And third, you'll always receive three or more AC options to choose from, in a good, better, best format. If that sounds good to you, then give Mark Air a call and schedule your estimate today!Schedule free estimate
Here's how we complete your AC replacement
First, we'll schedule your free in-home estimate
A central AC system is major home investment. That's why Mark Air works hard to give you the most accurate estimates possible. To accomplish this, we'll first schedule your free in-home estimate to identify the exact size of the system you need. To get started, give us a call at (910) 484-6565, or schedule your estimate online.
Next, we'll assess your home and share system options
A Mark Air Comfort Consultant will act as your guide to give you the best system possible for your budget. After we've completed a thorough load-calculation of your home, we'll then sit down with you to discuss system options. We'll always give you good, better and best options to choose from. And we're happy to share additional options and addons such as smart thermostats upon request.
We'll schedule your installation and assist with rebates and financing
One of the benefits of choosing Mark Air as your AC installer is that we'll assist you with any rebates offered by energy companies and system manufacturers. We'll also help you set up a financing plan upon request. Lastly, we'll work with you to schedule a time to return and complete your installation!
Finally, we'll install your new system and ensure your satisfaction
The Mark Air installation team will arrive bright and early on your installation date with the goal of completing the project in just one day. The old system will be removed and the new system will be installed with the care and professionalism that our brand is known for. Once complete, we'll thoroughly clean the work site, test the new system, and make sure you're 100% satisfied with your experience with us.
Took care of everything with professionalism and courtesy...
“We unexpectedly had to replace our unit during this crisis and Mark-Air was great. Booked an appointment online, had someone out the next day to take a look and everything else was expeditiously taken care of after that. Had a few bumps to check on after the install but they came right away and took care of everything with professionalism and courtesy. I forget all the names involved but John, Tim, Chris and the installers, thanks!”—Scott L. | Fayetteville, NC
Proudly Serving Fayetteville and the Surrounding Area
Mark Air is headquartered right here in Fayetteville and provides heating, cooling and air quality service to dozens of towns and counties in North Carolina.
Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer 24/7 emergency service year round.
We service these counties: Cumberland County, Harnett County, Hoke County, Lee County, Robeson County, Sampson County
And these cities and towns:
- Hope Mills
- Lumber Ridge
- Red Springs
- Spring Lake
- St. Pauls
- ...and many more!